depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome led packages of support and maximise long term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person.
- conduct risk assessments of client and carer in line with eligibility criteria and to assess the dependency needs of service users as part of the initial screening process.
- to manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, council policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice.
- liase with, establish and maintain effective working relationships with other local service.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly