East London, London
£27 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Occupational Therapist, Adults, North East London, From £27-£30ph
If you are an experience community Occupational Therapist, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Helping people of all ages overcome the effects of disability caused by illness, ageing or accident so that they can carry out everyday tasks or occupations
- Evaluating a patient's condition and needs.
- Developing treatment plans to address a patient's needs and help them meet specific goals
- Assessing a patient's home and/or work environment and recommending adaptations to fit the patient's needs and improve independence
- BTEC, HND or HNC which includes biological science
- Registration with HCPC
- Experience with Community OT
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.