£85 - £90 per day
30 days ago
Nursery Assistant- Harrow Northwest London
Remedy Education are looking for a nursery Assistant in our amazing private nursery based in Harrow Northwest London, this fantastic Private Nursery is great for anyone experienced in running day to day things at a nursery school and is also the chance to join a supportive and professional environment which can help you grow in your early years career.
- Early Years
- Immediate Start
- Working across Nursery & Reception - 3-5 years old
- Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding' Primary Teachers
- Utilising learning through play
- Long-Term - Full Time
- Level 3 Diploma for Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Experience of Nursery Assistant work an early year's setting is essential over a year minimum
- Exceptional leadership skills required
- Detailed knowledge of all guidance and legislation relevant to early years settings and how to implement these effectively.
- Early years foundation degree and CACHE level 3
- Computer literacy and experience of Word and Excel is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the updated EYFS is required
- The hours are between 8-6 and can lead to a competitive salary and you can get to and from the destination with available travel points and stations nearby.