3 months ago
Music NQT - Rainham, Havering - Able to remotely interview - Permanent Role - September 2020 - Seeking ambitious and experienced Music NQT - "Good" Ofsted
Are you a pioneering Music NQT who is passionate about being involved in the wider curriculum and inspiring students to learn an instrument? Would you like to be part of a supportive and caring school environment where every student is given the foundations to become a well-rounded citizen?
Remedy, Permanent Division, place forward-thinking Music teachers with exceptional schools every year. This nurturing mixed secondary school are now seeking a Music NQT who will get involved in their department and make a difference towards student attainment. If you feel you will be a fantastic fit for this school, apply immediately!
- **Music NQT - September 2020
- **Located in Rainham, Havering
- **KS3 - KS4 Teaching
- **Good Ofsted Secondary School
The School - Music NQT- Rainham, Havering
Situated in Rainham, this "Good" mixed secondary school possesses onsite parking and close-by transport links. The Music department is passionate in developing the confidence of all students towards their engagement with Music and demonstrating the analytical and communicative benefits the subject has to offer. Music has a large presence within the school and therefore the successful Music NQT will be keen to be involved in Music concerts, choirs, school productions and instrumental bands! Teachers at this school benefit from an excellent breadth of CPD courses and a supportive senior leadership team. The school additionally benefits from high standards of behaviour, where students are courteous and self-disciplined. If you feel you would make an excellent fit for this school that is passionate about moving to the "Outstanding" category, apply now or send your CV
About the Role - Music NQT- Rainham, Havering
- For this position, you must possess QTS in Secondary Music NQT
- This role requires rights to work in the UK as the school is not able to provide sponsorship.
- For this role, the school requires a Music NQT who has exceptional subject knowledge and upholds high standards in behaviour.
- You will be able to confidently use data and assessment to target all levels of students across the Key Stages and monitor this effectively within your classes.
- This role will suit an ambitious secondary Music NQT who is passionate about ensuring every student has access to high-quality teaching and learning.
- The school is able to remotely interview for this role and expects strong references from previous placement schools.
If you are interested in this Music NQT post, please contact Zeki at Remedy Education, on 0208 418 1390 or email your CV for an immediate call back! Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding further career prospects, email or call me now