Up to £42 per hour
about 2 months ago
- The post holder is responsible for a statutory social work service that has an impact on the overall performance of the council, public and individual service users.
- The post holder has line management responsibility for a social work unit of six social workers. This role entails the recruitment, induction and managing the on-going performance and development of unit staff in line with the national skills and knowledge framework for social workers.
- The post holder is responsible for the decision making on cases within their unit, up to their level of designated responsibility. This will include chairing multi-agency meetings and working closely with the Service Manager on cases where children cannot safely remain at home or in their current placement.
- The post holder has responsibility for a delegated unit budget for staffing and service users and for managing expenditure in line with their unit budget.
- As a member of the service management team, the post holder will provide cover for other Unit Practice Leaders.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly