£450 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a key leadership role within Adult Services and an opportunity to play your part in shaping a high performing and sustainable service.
We are looking for an individual who can lead and develop the service, flexibly, efficiently and within the allocated resources to deliver the highest quality of service provided to ensure a person centred approach for the individuals Adult Social Care supports.
The job description is attached, the key areas the post holder is required to lead on are listed below:
- Provide leadership for the Quality Assurance and Contracts Team
- To lead, manage and support Quality Assurance staff and to promote the development of an adult social care market in accordance with Newham's commissioning priorities.
- Experience of managing provider failure and leading multi-disciplinary meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting and presenting briefing papers to senior management and members.
- To co-ordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of the Directorate's strategic plans, policies, procedures and practices in relation to quality assurance, performance and risk management of Directorate commissioned care and support services
- To be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective quality assurance and provider risk management systems and procedures that demonstrate compliance with the Council's Constitution, values and priorities, relevant legislation & regulations and value for money.
- Responsible for the provision of advice and support to Managers across the Directorate in these areas
- Responsible for the provider risk management of commissioned adult social care services and the development of market intelligence systems.
- Develop, monitor and review the in-house service level agreements for Adult Social Care.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.