£400 - £450 per day
8 days ago
To manage a programme of major housing Capital and improvement projects, of up to around £5 million p.a., in value, from identification through to completion, including development, planning, briefing, co-ordination, monitoring and control, usually within a 'partnering' relationship, so as to secure effective outcomes which meet Newham Council's objectives. You will also gain exposure to some fantastic schemes within Newham, with the support and training from some of the most experienced Project Managers in their space. LBN presence is heavily within the Capital project and housing refurbishment delivery sectors and we are involved in schemes that can help shape the future for the better.
1. Construction related background
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Good commercial acumen.
]4. 5+ years' experience with project management, construction or engineering
5. Proven track record of managing/delivering both internal modernisation and t or retrofitting of existing residential buildings
6. Experience working from the design phase through to implementation and operation
7. Experience of managing contracts as a contract administrator.
8. Experience of managing and directing consultants.
9. Excellent knowledge of the CDM regulations.
10. Effective presentational skills, confident with large and potentially difficult audiences
11. Ability to write clear reports on financial and technical matters.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.