Up to £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
The role will involve;
- Extensive experience and understanding of the processes for Looked After Children and their families.
- To participate in delivering a service which reflects high aspirations for our looked after children.
- To ensure that children are effectively safeguarded and their care plans are SMART, continually monitored and reviewed in line with LB Newham's statutory responsibilities.
- A good working knowledge of permanency planning and all aspects of work relating to the achievement of placement stability.
- A keen interest in working to develop strong partnerships with health, education, police, CAMHS and other relevant agencies.
- To take into account the views and wishes of children and young people, ensuring that these are consistently obtained and acted upon.
- To be conversant with all key legislative and regulatory requirements in relation to looked after children and care leavers.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.