7 days ago
Location: North London Salary : £120-£170 per day Job Type: Long Term Subject: Music *ASAP Start*
Are you a positive Music Teacher looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a SEMH Performing arts College in North London?
- New SEMH College seeking an experienced Music Teacher - Great Career Opportunity
- Immediate Interview Available
- Strong Music Faculty
- Excellent in school support
- Experience working with Logic Pro
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Music Teacher looking to work in an established SEMH College in North London.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Music Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have the ability to teach across the full age range
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
- Already be a confident and enthusiastic Music Teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
- You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
- Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
- Have experience working with Logic Pro
If you are a proactive and dedicated Music Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Zeki at Remedy Education today for consideration.