£140 - £180 per day
13 days ago
** MFL Teacher **
** Secondary School Opportunities in Wandsworth, South West London **
If you are a talented linguist who specialises in French and Spanish and holds qualified teacher status (QTS) or an equivalent UK teaching qualification, then we are keen to hear from you.
As South East London leading supply teaching agency, we are recruiting passionate MFL teachers for long and short term supply cover in our client school based in Wandsworth.
We can offer regular local work to suit your circumstances and availability, and access to long term vacancies throughout year, as we are the preferred agency to a very high percentage of schools around the county, you will not hear about these roles through other agencies.
We exclusively support Primary, secondary and SEN schools in and around: Wandsworth, Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark,Lewisham and Greenwich.
Working as a supply MFL teacher is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are a few reasons why:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility - choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- No additional responsibilities - no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment - perfect if you are new to the area
Our ideal MFL teacher will:
- Have the ability to transfer their enthusiasm for teaching French, German and/ or Spanish to all students and motivate them to be confident in languages
- Have a creative approach to teaching and effectively deliver engaging and inclusive language learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Be resilient, versatile, have an excellent command of the classroom and strong behaviour management skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new on
If you are an experienced or early career MFL teacher interested in supply work, then take the next step and call us on or email your CV directly to,