3 months ago
Duties of this role be;
- To undertake the effective operational commissioning of services for children, young people and their families in line with the commissioning intentions of Merton's Children's Trust; Merton council's Children, Schools and Families Department and Merton Clinical Commissioning Group.
- To lead on the commissioning of services in one or more of the following specialist areas:
- Early Intervention and Prevention Services
- Preventative services for Children with Disabilities
- Prevention of Care Services (including crisis intervention services)
- Alternative Education Services
- Post 16yrs Education and Training Provision
- Youth Services including borough wide positive activities and locality-based youth provision
- The needs of vulnerable young people including those Looked After, Young Carers, Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children and Young People 'Not in Education Employment or Training' (NEET).
- Teenage Pregnancy Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Services for young people
- Sexual Health Services for young people
- Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting and School Nursing) Services
- Children and Young People Obesity Intervention Services
- Advocacy Services for Looked After Children
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.