depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Mental Health Social Worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The post of Mental Health Social Worker will involve working between these Primary Care Networks / Neighbourhood teams and the new Complex Needs Service (formerly CMHT).
- This will involve contributing to a developing service through a period of considerable change.
- As a Mental Health Social Worker your role will involve carrying out assessment and care planning in community and family led services that offer a strengths based approach to practice, demonstrating a clear understanding of mental health and the social determinants of health.
- To provide a high quality and effective mental health social work service to the residents of the London Borough of Hackney. To respond to the needs of adults with mental disorder and their carers in a timely manner, within the boundaries of statutory legislation, and with regard to individual circumstances.
- To assess need using a person centred approach and effectively asses and manage risk.
- To plan and deliver outcome focused interventions linked to promoting independence & social inclusion.
- When appropriate act as Care Coordinator within the framework of the Care Programme Approach, taking responsibility for the provision of a social work service to mental health services users and carers in the community and in Hospital.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly