£20 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Maths Tutor - Lewisham
Salary: £20 - £30 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, flexible hours
Start Date: September 2020
Are you a positive Maths Tutor looking for a flexible/part time role?
Do you have experience working with challenging or hard to reach young people?
Do you have a QTS/PGCE?
- Working 1:1 with a student
- Planning lessons tailored to the students needs
- Writing reports on a weekly basis of the students progress
- Ensuring you have the right resources for each lesson
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students education
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Maths teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK.
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV.