City of Westminster, London
5 months ago
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced Maths teacher to work in a challenging Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) delivering Maths to SEMH pupils. The role starts for September 2019 but the school are interviewing over the summer. This post is full time and you will deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
The PRU specialise in working with pupils who are excluded from mainstream education with an EHCP with SEMH. Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced Maths teacher is essential. The pupils respond well to someone who can be dynamic, engaging and understanding. The school has made some excellent progress and is highly regarded in the local area.
- This highly regarded PRU in Westminster are recruiting a Maths teacher who would plan and deliver Maths to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Full time post
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- Experience working with SEMH or PRU pupils is desired but not essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils.
- Have QTS or a PGCE (NQTs welcome)
- Able to start for September 2019!
- Experience teaching: GCSE Maths, Functional skills and Entry Level 1 & 2
- Must have a desire and passion for teaching and working in a PRU within a challenging environment.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate in contacting Ryan Thurkettle at Remedy Education