KS3/4 Maths NQT - PRU
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school - KS3/4 Maths NQT - PRU
Remedy education is currently recruiting for an alternative education school in Redbridge that provides a safe learning environment for pupils that are unable to attend mainstream school. The school is looking for a focused and skilled maths NQT that has experience of working with challenging behaviour who would be able to lead a class of KS3/4 pupils that have been excluded from mainstream school.
The Candidate - KS3/4 Maths NQT - PRU
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Able to tailor lessons based on each child's individual needs
The Role - KS3/4 Maths NQT - PRU
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
- You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education