Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £28 per hour
26 days ago
Our client Manchester Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their team.
You will be required to develop and manage a relationship to support service users and their families in line with statutory obligations through complex decision making to allow service users to access improved future opportunities.
- In conjunction with partner agencies and stakeholders, effectively assess and plan service users' individual needs to ensure positive outcomes for Manchester residents.
- Develop positive and effective solutions in all aspects of service delivery and engagement, focusing on the quality of outcomes for service users.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to actively contribute to the development and delivery of the service within Manchester City Council and partner organisations.
- Engage with stakeholders in the private and public sectors and across local communities to encourage a collaborative and transparent approach that promotes service users' needs across a range of existing and new initiatives.
- Efficiently maintain accurate and appropriate records in accordance with statutory targets and City Council, local and national policy and procedures to evidence achievement of service targets and improvements in delivery.
- Roles at this level may be required to manage a range of assigned resources, which may be human, financial or other, to ensure continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
- Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly