Woodford Green, London
£70 - £90 per day
11 days ago
Remedy are currently recruiting for a Male TA to work 1:1 with another TA supporting a secondary student who is diagnosed with Serve Complex Needs.
The duties of this role will be:
- Work closely with a partnered TA to achieve the best progress possible
- Develop conventional teaching methods so as to meet individual needs of each child
- Work closely with other professionals like educational psychologists or physiotherapists
- Teach and mentor students, both collectively and individually
- Look after children's social and emotional needs
- Attend occasional review meetings so as to plan and have a broader view of better ways to be more effective when dealing with children
- Communicate with students to determine their needs and ensure they are equally met
- Observe children to find out changes in behaviour or in other areas and report such observations to the classroom teacher
- Help children in personal care, such as hygiene and clothing.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Previous employment within schools
- Worked with children diagnosed with Special Educational Needs
- Have great behaviour management
- Personal Care/ Manual Handling is a bonus but not necessary
The school is a Special school with a Primary and Secondary site - located in Woodford Green, Redbridge.
If you believe you are suited for this role please do give me a call on 0204 531 0058 or send your CV