£75 - £85 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
Male SEND Learning Support Assistant
Remedy Education are recruiting for a Male SEND Learning Support Assistant to work with students in a Special School in Lambeth. Students at the school have a range of needs including; Autism, Complex Needs, Downs Syndrome and PMLD. Experience using PECS, Makaton and BSL would be an advantage, but not essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and commit to a long term supply role.
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a Special School or similar setting
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Remedy education
- Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Lambeth area.
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
Remedy Education will offer you:
- Fair rates of pay between £70-£85 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent refer a friend scheme
Remedy education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other Lambeth SEND Support roles please visit our website.