North London, London
£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Male SEN Teaching Assistant - North London - September 2020
Q - Do you hold a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University?
Q - Are you looking to gain some hands-on experience at a fantastic primary school?
An selection of 'Outstanding' schools loacted across Camden, Islington, Harringey and Enfield are looking for a MALE SEN Teaching assistant who has previously supported students with SEN needs such as ASD, SLD, MLD and SEMH.
This role will also involve you working in a small class of roughly 7-9 students with severe learning difficulties alongisde 2 - 3 other SEN Teaching Assistants. You will also be expected to support a young boy on a 1:1 basis along with supervising a few other students in particular during break times.w
This "OUTSTANDING" SEN school has an excellent support staff team who are committed to ensuring the pupils get the most from their education. If you are a graduate with a strong academic background and experience working in SEN, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Male Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time 5 days per week - Monday to Friday
- Focus on supporting children with: Autism (ASD), SLD, MLD, SEMH, ADHD and a range of behaviour issues
- Working alongside the Class Teacher & Schools SENCo following a learning plan
- £80.00 - £95.00 per day
- Located across Harringey, Islington, Camden and Enfield
- Graduates welcome to apply
- Previous SEN experience is essential
- Must be confident within your ability and look to go above and beyond for the child
- Strong understanding of ASD, SLD, MLD & SEN is required
- Must have a good understanding of behaviour management
If you are interested in this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!
Apply for this Male Primary SEN Teaching Assistant by sending your CV to Hollie Myers