£70 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
As a Behaviour Mentor you will be providing intervention sessions on a regular basis, these will be focused on improving behaviour and getting the students reengaged in education. This school has a high standards and is looking for a hardworking and passionate mentor who also has high standards. This is a great role for a Behaviour Mentor or Teaching Assistant who enjoys a challenge, and is able to inspire students.
- Providing 1-2-1 and small group support
- Being a positive role model for students
- Delivering intervention sessions to key students
- Supporting the class teacher and managing behaviours
- A Long term positing for a Behaviour Mentor
- Fantastic support from the SENCO and SLT
- Great resources and facilities
- Opportunity for progression Remedy Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced progression
Remedy Education Offer:
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
Remedy Education is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
Remedy is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.