£75 - £85 per day
8 days ago
Long term perm
SEND Learning Support Assistant Required in Greenwich - Male 1:1 LSA
Are you a hardworking and experienced male LSA, with SEND experience based in Greenwich?
Are you looking for a new challenge to stimulate you?
Do you have a passion for working with children with learning difficulties and behavioural issues? If so, this may be the position for you!
A Secondary SEN school in the Greenwich area are looking for a committed, hardworking, male LSA to work with a child in Key Stage 3, who has Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and behavioural issues. The school are keen to find a male TA, as they have found that the child best responds to male figures. You will be someone who has a genuine passion for working with children with additional needs and someone who goes above and beyond in their duties. The role is a full-time position and starts immediately. There is also the potential for the role to become permanent for the ideal person. You will be a patient individual with fantastic communication skills, who is excellent at taking direction as well as using your own initiative. You will be a team player and someone who will be invested in the improvement of this child's learning experience.
What you'll need to apply:
- Minimum of Level 2 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- SEND experience, voluntary experience is welcome
- Be passionate about supporting the teacher and child to deliver an excellent learning experience
- To be supportive, positive and caring
- Driving is desirable, but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Dedicated consultant to answer ask questions and to provide support where required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- £100 cash when you refer a friend
To apply please submit your CV or contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.