£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Makaton Trained Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant (TA) with Makaton training looking for a new and exciting role?
The headteacher of a school in Lewisham is looking for a Teaching Assistant specifically trained in Makaton to support an EYFS child on a 1:1 basis within a Primary School.
About the school:
The position is based in an 'Good' Ofsted school working to provide outstanding education to students with SEN. It is a truly rewarding environment as a Makaton Trained TA you will be working under the guidance of passionate practitioners, experts in their field as well as the school is easily accessible, located on main bus routes.
In order to be considered, the Teaching Assistant must meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience
- Minimum 6 week's experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Valid DBS which will be on the update service
- Makaton trained
Benefits for you:
- Excellent rates of pay and working flexibility
- On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations
- Develop your skills whilst getting to know local schools
- £100 referral bonus scheme available
Remedy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applying candidates will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.