£80 - £90 per day
15 days ago
Long term perm
* Makaton Trained Teaching Assistant
* September 2022 start
* Southwark, South East London
* £70- £100 per day
Remedy Education are currently working with a lovely independent nursery and prep school in Southwark that are looking to take on a Makaton Trained TA to work one to one with 2 students throughout the next academic year. This is a 4 day per week role (Mon-Thurs) and your time would be split between 2 non-verbal children in Reception and Year 2 with mild learning difficulties, as a result applicants must be able to communicate using Makaton and will ideally have an understanding of BSL.
To be considered for the role, applicants must:
* Have completed Makaton training and have at least 1 years' experience using Makaton
* Have previous experience working with KS1 children
* Be able to support the classroom teacher and work 1:1
Why Remedy Education:
* Very competitive rates. Up to £500 a week.
* We will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks.
* A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
* Earn up to £100 cash for successful referrals.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.