£300.00 - £355.00 per day + Outside IR35
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Major Works Project Manager to work in Haringey Council. This role sits outside IR35.
- Plan, monitor, control and successfully project manage an increased range of medium value (predominantly project values from £1,000,000 up to £5,000,000) and/or medium complexity (construction stage will be delivered in a single phase; change will have a impact on council business activity; and or members may show some interest and /or have a role in shaping the project) capital projects (predominantly construction related) from inception to completion under minimal supervision of a Senior Project Manager.
- To assist Senior Project Managers in the planning, management and delivery of medium to large value and or medium to very complex capital projects (predominantly construction related).
- To assist Senior Project Managers and/or Major Projects Delivery Manager - People or Place in the development and agreement of programmes/portfolios with project sponsor(s) and/or client officers.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly