£75 - £90 per day
18 days ago
Long term perm
LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD - Southwark
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD? **
** Are you looking to join a high achieving Primary School in Southwark? **
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated 'Good' School (2017) in Southwark are currently looking for an experienced LSA to join them ASAP!!
This is a full time long term role, working with SEN children across EYFS and KS1.
Salaries are between £75 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 - 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a SEN environment (ASD), excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
- LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD
- Long term, full time role
- Ofsted Rating - Good (2017)
- Working across EYFS and KS1
- Southwark location, excellent transport links
- Salaries between £75 - £85 per day
- Bachelors degree (desirable not essential)
- Proven experience supporting within a SEN Environment
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email,