Up to £300 per day
2 months ago
Our client, London Borough Of Merton is looking for a Public Health Principal to join their team.
This is a part time position of 3 days with potential to increase to 4 days therefore candidate should be available for 4 days potentially.
Flexible working days to be agreed but would require candidate to work on Fridays.
The candidate will work until the permanent position is filled
You will support the commissioning of a range of Public Health services and support health improvement initiatives across the London Borough of Merton. Responsibility for supporting the commissioning and development of services for children and young people aged 0-19 is a priority. This includes Healthy Child 0-19 services (Health Visiting, School Nursing, and Family Nurse Partnership) and health improvement initiatives related to improving the health of children and young people. The post holder will also support commissioning of other public health services and provide procurement support to the Public Health team as required.
- Manage the effective development of commissioning plans, informed by JSNA, which deliver improved health outcomes and reduce inequalities.
- Manage the effective development and delivery of Public Health Projects and programmes, leading work areas as appropriate.
- Manage the development of planning, business cases and service specifications in line with national best practice and evidence, making and implementing recommendations for change
- Produce specifications and business cases for commissioning and de-commissioning services, negotiating and managing a portfolio of SLA's and contracts to meet tight corporate deadlines and agreed targets.
- Undertake a range of analysis and review of monitoring and performance data from a variety of sources to identify unmet needs for the whole Public Health Service, including new models for service delivery and best practice not currently defined by existing policies, making and implementing recommendations to inform future commissioning
You will need to be:
- Social work england registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly