£75 - £85 per day
13 days ago
Long term perm
Do you hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification? Are you local to Lewisham, or within a commutable distance?
We are looking for qualified and experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work in the primary department of an SEN school, based in Lewisham. The school specialises in supporting students with Autism, so experience or an understanding of supporting students with Autism is desired. This is a full time, term time position with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work on a 1:1 basis with SEN pupils
- Help to create a supportive learning environment
- Work alongside external agencies
- Keep track of the students progress
- Follow the students behaviour plans
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Good understanding of SEN
- A confident personality
- Live local to Lewisham
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across South East London
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.