£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are currently looking for a LEVEL 3 Teaching assistant to join our lovely school based in Greenwich.The role is a full time, long term position starting Immediately, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
As a LEVEL 3 TA you will be expected to do the following:
- Ensuring school rules are adhered to
- Offering support and empathy to children requiring assistance
- Reporting health and safety issues on-site to the maintenance team to resolve
- Communicating effectively with teachers/children about any concerns or issues
- Risk assessing the environment and responding accordingly
- Observing behaviour, intervening and addressing when necessary, reporting any safeguarding issues through the correct channels
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly, and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community.
You will be
- Make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required
- Ensuring the child is supervised on a constant basis during school hours
- Help the child to learn and engage during teaching periods
- Long term to permanent
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am - 3.30pm
- £75-90 a day
- Based in a school in Southwark
To be accepted for this role then you must have an up to date DBS and previous experience working within a classroom.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.