£60 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
LEVEL 3 NURSERY NUSE - EAST LONDON
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a passionate and creative Nursery Nurse with an experience from 0 to 5 Years old who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We partner with a number of pre-schools and Nurseries in East London who are recruiting for nursery nurse on part time perm basis.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join lovely nursery in East London. We recognise that it takes huge amounts of dedication, passion and skill to be the best you can be.
Day to Day you will:
- You will be responsible for delivery of "learning through play"
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenge your children's learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed at all times
- What you will need to be successful for this role:
- Previous experience working with children (ideally as a nursery practitioner, nursery nurse)
- Relevant Early Years qualification
- Genuine passion for education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with a parents
- High energy brought to every task
The role is starting immediately with a temporary contract working either full-time or part-time hours