£85 - £100 per day
12 months ago
Are you a Level 3 Early Years Educator eager to work in an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' setting?
Are interested in working for an "Outstanding" Primary School based in Lambeth?
Are you available to start a new role ASAP?
Here at Remedy Education we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Level 3 Early Years Educator to join a delightful Primary school in the Borough of Lambeth.
To be considered for this Early Years Educator role you will need:
- At least an NVQ 3 qualification
- To be enthusiastic, imaginative and dynamic
- Recent experience within a school or Nursery setting
- To have a positive and eager approach
- To have a calm and professional manner and positive effective behaviour management
- To be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise
- To be willing to organise and deliver extra-curricular activities either before or after school
The School can offer you
- A welcoming and warm school
- A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
- A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive team
- Competitive Salary
To be shortlisted for this Level 3 Early Years Educator role or for further information please email an updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education as soon as possible.