£75 - £85 per day
8 months ago
24th Feb 2020
Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our School based in Southwark, South East London. Our school are looking for experienced people who can support children within the class room and help the teacher with the daily running's of the class.
With great transport links the school is close to train stations and bus stops, the friendly staff and well behaved children are looking for a new teaching assistant to join the team.
You will be working within the classroom helping the children with their learning and education.
To be considered, please check that you meet the following requirements:
- Have a Level 2 or 3 in supporting teaching and learning (preferred)
- Able to interview in person this week or next (essential)
- Proven enthusiasm, organisation and flexibility (essential)
- Drive and passion for making student's learning experiences positive and motivating (essential)
- Have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship (essential)
Key points of the role
- Long term to permanent role
- Full time
- Monday to Friday 8.15am-3.15pm
- £75-85 a day
- Based in a school in Southwark
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.