£70 - £90 per day
20 days ago
Our Client are looking to employ a Level 2 Qualified Early Years Practitioner based in loughton - Essex.
The Nursery Nurse must be passionate, enthusiastic, and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
- A level 2 qualified candidate in childcare or above.
- Has experience working with the children aged 0 months to 1 years
- Have sound EYFS knowledge and be able to implement in all activities
- Have strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Supporting children in their play, planning for children and tracking development against the EYFS;
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the room and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children;
- Work within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
- A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of planning, observing and recording children achievements
- Proven skills in positive behaviour management
- Excellent spoken and written English
The role is an ongoing position with the potential to be permanent.
Hours are 8:30 - 3:30 or there is one position available for 8:30 - 12:30.
This role is an immediate start!
Please contact or call 02084181390 and ask for Renee