South London, London
£18.50 - £23 per hour +
5137174 - Dee_1591087263
4 months ago
Letterbox & Adoption Support Fund Lead, South London, £23ph
If you have experience working within post adoption in the UK, contact Dee on the Remedy Social Care team today!
You will lead the contact service functions for the children, birth families and adopters in their contact arrangements, identifying needs and providing appropriate support and advice, and providing management and support to the letterbox officers.
Main duties include:
- Lead the letterbox and ASF service for ALS and supervise a team of letterbox officers.
- Organise and arrange indirect contact as agreed in Adoption Support Plans.
- Review and as sure consistent quality of ASF applications.
- Undertake contact reviews with social work teams as required.
- Build capacity across the RAA to ensure ASF is considered and applied for consistently
- Create and maintain an up to date database of letterbox contact to ensure that letters are received and sent at appropriate times per the Adoption Support Plan.
- Specific knowledge regarding the types of contact in post adoption and appropriate letterbox content and expectations.
- Knowledge of the Adoption Support Fund application process.
- Experienced in designing and implementing systems to co-ordinate work processes.
- Ability to lead, appropriately delegate tasks and support others.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.