£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Learning Support Assistants - East London, Bow - LSA opportunities for all graduates
Have you graduated from University and looking for your next step?
Are you able to get on well with children and help them achieve?
Call today to enquire and ask for Carly Walters, we will assist you throughout your entire journey into becoming an LSA.
If you answered yes to most of those questions, then get in touch today to speak to one of our consultants about how we can help you build on your career.
As a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) your main role is to support pupils with special educational needs. You will be there to ensure that pupils can engage fully in their learning activities and to make progress. Your duties will include running specific programmes and activities to assist these pupils. Under the supervision of the SENCo you will be responsible for implementing targets as part of the pupil's individual education plan.
To Support the SENCo you will:
- Be working as part of a team to ensure that the personal development, safety and wellbeing of your pupils is upheld while enhancing their opportunities to learn.
- Be expected to attend meetings with the SENCo to work together to develop learning programmes and to assist in the delivery of those programmes.
- Provide regular feedback to the SENCo about any specific difficulties pupils may be facing.
Roles can vary from permanent to temporary and short term dependent on what you are looking for. This can give you a level of flexibility that very few other roles can provide.
What we are seeking from our candidates:
- Relevant degree and/or experience
- Forward thinking and ambitious teachers seeking work in 'Outstanding' schools
- Strong academic background
- The ambition and drive to enable the success of students
- Caring personality
- Experience with Personal Care
- ASD, PMLD, SEND Experience whether professional or personal
- Tutoring experience or teaching.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Support of a dedicated team of experienced consultants
- Variety of positions from Day to day and long term
- Excellent career development
- NQT support
If you are interested in our SEN LSA roles, or considering becoming a Teacher or Teaching Assistant please submit your most recent and up to date CV to us.
If you would like to know more about this role please apply today or call and ask to speak to Carly to get more information.