£70 - £85 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
Remedy Education is always looking for teaching assistants to work with children with SEN or to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups on a temporary basis to ensure they access the full curriculum.
We are looking for:
- EAL skills and experience
- Behaviour management skills (Team Teach, MAPA)
- Experience with ASD, SpLD or Dyslexia
- BSL and Makaton Experience
- Sats and exam booster experience
- One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant. Consideration will also be given to candidates who wish to be career LSAs.
Positions are available in the London Borough of Greenwich and include Part/Full time Roles; term time only and can run from Half a term up to the whole academic year.
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.