Kensington and Chelsea, London
£80 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Learning Support Assistants - Kensington and Chelsea London
Remedy Education are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants for a great SEN school based in Kensington London.
The role - Learning Support Assistant
I am working with a SEN school based in KensingtonLondon that are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant ASAP. The suitable candidate for this role will need to use their previous experience to work closely with students who have ASD, SEHM and other complex needs, you will need to be enthusiastic, patient, and an approachable person with a passion for learning and teaching!
For this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to build strong rapport with the students and will need to assist the teacher in running the class. You must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and 6 months or more experience of working in a school environment.
The school strongly believes in providing children with exciting and meaningful learning experiences, by providing a curriculum that is engaging and encouraging their pupils to be independent and resilient in their learning, they aim to inspire a love of learning.
Why this role?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow, inspire and shape young minds.
- You will be working with enthusiastic and supportive staff and encouraging students wherever you go, seeing them grow throughout their academic journey which is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have.
- This is a potential stepping-stone in your career progression, with the possibility of moving up to Cover Supervisor and beyond.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of Special Educational Needs and behaviour management.
- Have a creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational needs by ensuring delivery of the school curriculum in a way that maximises children's achievement and ability to develop
- Experience in a similar role is valuable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please Apply today or contact Sophie at Remedy Education