£80 - £85 per day
22 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Hackney, East London
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am - 3.30/4.00pm
- £75-85 a day depending on experience
- Based within a school in Hackney
- Starting in September 2019
We are looking for a passionate LSA to join our school based in Hackney, we are looking for kind, nurturing LSA's who can support children within our school.
You will be working within the classroom supporting the Teacher with the education of the students, you will work within small groups as well as 1:1 with students who need extra support.
- ASD experience, personal or within a school setting. Helping friends and family, this personal experience as a Learning Support Assistant is invaluable
- If you are passionate about Education, this Learning support assistant role will give you 1:1 time with autistic pupils, pupils with Global Development Delay and a range of SEN
- Working with pupils in the specialist ASD resource base, EYFS to Year 4, the school has a fantastic reputation
- Working with an outstanding SENCo and set of teachers that you will learn a great deal from for your future career
Our school is located in Hackney with amazing transport links and welcoming staff, they are looking for a new member to join their team ASAP.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.