£60 - £80 per day
20 days ago
- To provide learning support for pupils in class or in 1:1 situations.
- To develop knowledge of the particular needs of the children and seek advice from the SENCo, class teacher and outside agencies as required.
- To aid access to the full range of learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom and provide modified materials as required e.g. worksheets, games, visual prompt cards etc.
- To make or modify resources as suggested and advised by the SENCo, Educational Psychologist or other outside agencies.
- To organise and maintain an inclusive learning environment across the whole school environment.
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to pupils.
- Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them.
- To attend in service training and relevant meetings relevant to the post in order to keep up to date with developments in working with children with special educational needs.