14 days ago
SEN LSA - Enfield
We are currently working with a School in Enfield seeking a LSA to work with their Autistic pupils.
- Supporting Children with Special Needs - working one to one or in small groups
- Balancing the pupil's personal development and academic support
- Possess an enthusiastic and empathetic approach to working with children
- Previous use of PECs and or Makaton
- School Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
At Remedy Education We are here to help find your perfect job, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
Please contact Zeki at Remedy Education if you are interested in this position.