£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
SEND Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Greenwich
- £70 - £85 per day rate
SEND Learning Support Assistant for an immediate start
- Experienced in working with SEND students (Primary or Secondary)
- PMLD experience required
- Working on a one to one basis and as part of an SEND team
The School - Greenwich
- An SEND all through (PMLD) School are looking for a long term SEND teaching Assistant to start immediately.
- The school have fantastic facilities and provide brilliant training, support and progression.
- You will be working alongside a team of experienced SEND Teaching Assistants and qualified class teacher.
Person Specification - SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) - Greenwich
- You would have worked within SEND (within a mainstream setting or SEN setting)
- You are keen to work with SEN children and have a passion for this type of work.
- You are able to work 5 days a week and can start immediately
- You have an up to date DBS on the update system
About the Role - SEND Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Greenwich
- Working one to one and classroom based
- Happy to work with SEND students (PMLD & Personal care)
- Want to help the students achieve to the best of their ability
When you apply with Remedy Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Remedy Education.
At Remedy we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.