£85 - £90 per day
20 days ago
Primary Behaviour Mentor - South West London, ASAP Start
Are you a dedicated Behaviour Mentor looking for your next role in South West London?
Remedy Education is currently looking for a committed Behaviour Mentor to join this Primary Alternative Provision in South West London, starting ASAP to the end of the academic year. This is a full time, long-term role for the rest of the academic year and possibly beyond, paying between £80 - £100 per day. This Primary school caters for pupils across the Primary age groups who are temporarily unable to access mainstream education. As a Behaviour Mentor you will be working in a small classroom of up to 7 pupils. You will be supporting in and out of the classroom,
This school aims to equip their learns with the skills to be successful and help them to overcome their barriers to learning, which may be about improving their behaviour or some other aspects of their learning. There is a strong emphasis on literacy and numeracy especially for their younger students.
Well known for being a very nurturing school with a strong understanding of the importance of mental health and wellbeing, this school comes highly recommended.
- Experience supporting young people with autism and behavioural needs.
- Previous support work, TA or LSA work within a School or other related experience.
- Team Teach or Safer Handling Training is desirable
- A caring and professional manner, willing to support with the personal care of pupils.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in Hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Ryan at Remedy Education