£75 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Learning Disability Support Worker:
Are you driven to support children and young people with SEN, SEMH, and additional needs? Are you an experienced learning disability support worker, who would love the opportunity to support children to achieve?
You will work to support children with MLD, PMLD, and SLD, as well as learning disabilities. Offering support with communication, hearing and visual impairments, physical and medical needs, and challenging behaviours, you will enable children to access their learning and succeed in the classroom!
You will be:
- Experienced working with children with MLD, SLD, PMLD, or other SEN needs
- Familiar with personal care, medical support, and physical needs
- In possession of relevant qualifications
- Passionate, confident, and approachable
- Able to get stuck in!
- Remedy Education are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!