depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a learning disabilities care worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Offer personal care to service users in a respectful, dignified, and non-judgmental manner using appropriate moving and handling techniques and equipment if required and participate in training relevant to this.
- Run shifts to ensure service users are supported to be engaged in meaningful and developmental activities through delivering a structured programme. Accessing and participating in community based activities such as Adult education classes, social events, sports groups etc.
- Participating in sleeping-in duty, waking night duties, and work at evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required.
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of the service in the absence of supervisory staff.
- Participating in the care and development of programmes, promoting the health, welfare, and comfort of each service user and working with the staff team to provide a consistent, stimulating, and caring environment.
- Appreciate, understand and have knowledge of different cultural needs, and ensure that they are met and encourage service users similarly.
- Undertaking supervised key worker duties with service users, family, and other workers as appropriate. Participate in the development, monitoring and updating of Individual Person Centred Plans for key service users.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly