£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
Long term perm
Learning & Behaviour Mentor - Greenwich, South East London - ASAP Start
Do you have the passion and talent for supporting children and young people with additional learning needs and mental health disorder?
Do you have current experience working with young people who are not able to attend school and have a background with mental health or behavioural challenges?
Are you keen to make a difference to the lives of children and young people whilst building your experience and furthering your career in SEND/SEMH?
I am actively seeking engaging and passionate Learning/ Behaviour Mentors for a school that provides education to children who are unable to be educated in a mainstream school due to complex needs and other SEN needs.
The children you will support will have a variety of needs which can include significant complex and co-morbid SEMH and ASD but additionally, all pupils have Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) as a common area of need.
Behaviour Mentor requirements:
- Experience of working with young people with Autism, ADHD, sensory processing difficulties and learning difficulties.
- Experience with SEMH, Trauma, Sensory processing, social communication
- Youth Mentor/Worker experience
- Ability to build strong and meaningful relationships
- A passion for working with SEND is essential
What you can expect as Behaviour Mentor:
- £80-£90 per day, depending on experience
- Excellent experience and training for aspiring Teachers, Pastoral workers, Child Psychologists, Educational Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors, and Social Workers
- Opportunity to make a huge social impact, as a Behaviour Mentor you could change the path of someone's life!
If you are a Learning / Behaviour Mentor based in Greenwich, South East London and fit the above-mentioned criteria, please apply by submitting your CV, alternatively please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.