£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Learning and Behaviour Mentor - Islington, North London - ASAP Start
A selection of brilliant primary schools based in Islington, North London are seeking Learning and Behaviour mentors to join their schools as soon as possible.
Are you confident, patient and empathetic?
Have you considered a career in primary education?
Do you want to make a difference in a student's life and academic prospects?
- Learning and Behaviour Mentor
- Islington, North London
- ASAP Start
- £70.00 - £80.00 per day (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday (Full time)
The role will see you build good relationships with students and staff members with a focus on providing additional Learning and Behaviour support to groups of students and SEN students on a 1:1 basis across all key stages from EYFS to KS2.
- 1:1 support with a child or small group
- Supporting the whole class as well as 1:1
- Assisting the class teacher
- Communicating with parents
- Leading group sessions
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
- Supervising children during activities
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Being a brilliant motivator and role model
It can be challenging but ultimately is one of the most rewarding careers you can have transforming the future of some of the communities more vulnerable.
The demand for Learning and Behaviour Mentor's has risen in schools across London, a significant amount of which we continue to develop excellent relationships with. So there's no better time to start your career in primary education than right now!
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.