£500.00 - £550.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experience Landlord Works Programme Manager to work within Haringey Council.
- To lead the Landlord Works team, overseeing a programme of condition, compliance and improvement works across the Council's built assets.
- To develop and deliver a programme of small projects and minor works aligned to the Council's asset management plan to ensure that the estate meets legislative and health and safety compliance, and delivers an estate that is fit-for-purpose for Council services.
- To advise the Lead Member, Chief Executive, and other senior officers on all matters relating to the works programme.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly