Up to £35 per hour
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker,
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Receive and share information sharing about children and their families in accordance with agreed policies, protocols and procedures.
- Carry out assessment, planning, review and other case management activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards. This includes statutory guidance and regulations relating to assessment and case management, safeguarding children, disabled children, looked after children, fostering, adoption and private fostering.
- Make professional judgements about children's needs, parenting capacity the child's wider family, how far community or environmental factors impact on the child's welfare, and on the risk and protective factors in the child's life. Use these judgements as a basis for actions to meet assessed needs taking account of the best use of resources and budgets allocated.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.