£70 - £80 per day
5 months ago
KS2 Teaching Assistant - Outstanding Primary School
An Outstanding Primary School in Lambeth is looking to recruit KS2 Teaching Assistants to help with the following:
- Supporting KS2 children - based in a Year 3/4/5/6
- Aiding the class teacher with daily duties
- Supporting children with SEN
- Setting up the classroom, creating displays etc
- Helping with extra - curricular activities
The Primary School is very supportive and has plenty of CPD opportunities for all their staff - the friendly atmosphere and positive learning environment is a great place to kickstart your teaching career.
If this KS2 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds perfect for you, apply today!
KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Working within Year 3-6
- Supporting the children and staff
- Outstanding Primary School
- You will need to hold a 1st class or 2:1 Degree
- Previous experience of working with children ideal
- Full time and long-term role - ASAP Start
- £70 - £90 per day plus healthcare package
- Located in Lambeth - great transport links
If you are interested in this KS2 Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.