£130 - £160 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
KS2 Primary Teacher | Greenwich | Primary School
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teacher to join our skillful KS2 team within a Primary school based in Greenwich. This is a full-time Teaching post for a year 5 class in an incredibly warm and welcoming school.
Acting as a work-finding service, Remedy Education has a diverse range of primary schools in South East London. We are looking for Experienced, NQT and ECT's to assist in support Primary aged children in arrange of year groups. If you are seeking a long-term position we would be happy to hear from you as we have full or part time opportunities.
The ideal Primary Teacher should:
- Hold UK QTS and have experience of working in British Schools
- At least 1 years' experience working in a Primary School
- Have a real passion for teaching
- Confident in the classroom
- Graded good / outstanding in recent lesson observations
As a Primary Teacher for Remedy Education, you will receive:
- Full-time or part roles, Monday - Friday
- Starting ASAP for the remainder of the academic year
- £130 - £160 per day
- Local work in Greenwich
About Remedy Education
Remedy Education is a Teaching agency. With over 17 years' experience of recruiting teaching and support staff in South East, we have excellent knowledge of local schools and nurseries. We pride ourselves on a number of key values, focusing on quality and trust, with a great passion to deliver exactly what both client and candidate requires.
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home
- completely transparent
- Temp-to-perm opportunities
Remedy Education, are always recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants and Primary Teachers across South East London, in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for SEN Teaching Assistants across Primary and Secondary.