about 1 month ago
KS2 SEN Teacher - Stratford, East London
Remedy Education are working with an SEN Secondary School in Redbridge who are looking for A SEN Teacher to join their inclusive and creative team. Working with pupils with very severe and Complex needs who would be greatly receptive to someone who will proactively make them feel like children via a child-led curriculum.
This "Outstanding" School environment are committed to growth amongst their pupils, staff and school sites. They provide an abundance of CPD and will act as a platform to nurture Teachers to further develop their careers within the school.
- Creative SEN Teachers who are experienced in supporting Autism, PMLD, SLD and Complex Needs
- Vast background in working amongst Early Years and actively championed child development
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Competitive day rate
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Thorough experience supporting pupils working to Early Years standards.
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing PMLD and SLD pupils who exhibit behaviour difficulties
- Confident with manual handling and ability to develop low-ability ASD pupils who has sensory processing issues
- Ability to engage non-verbal pupils working with P-levels
- Experience managing team of support staff